Waste Recovery, Transport and Disposal.
Services addressed both to Companies and Public Administrations.
The general treatment activities prior to recovery or disposal are the following:
- selection and sorting;
- shredding and volume reduction;
- svuotamento / travaso / infustamento / insaccamento;
- separazione di fasi;
- filtration / centrifugation;
- pressing / briquetting;
- neutralisation / precipitation;
- sorting and selection to eliminate foreign materials and impurities;
- iron removal and metal separation;
- dry and wet processing to eliminate foreign substances, and reclamation of containers in any type of material;
- heating system to fluidise oil and grease;
- identification and use of the materials that can be reused within the plant thus replacing the raw materials;
- drying / evaporation;
- batteries removal, framework disassembling, ensure the safety of cathode tubes, refrigeration fluids reclamation;
- homogenisation / waste post-treatment mixture;
- reclamation and disassembling of the transformers containing PCB.