Over thirty years of experience in the waste Recovery field have led ORIM to become one of the Italian leaders in this sector. Furthermore, ORIM has developed techniques for the recovery of transition and precious metals like Nickel, Vanadium, Molybdenum, Cobalt, Copper, Platinum, Silver, Palladium, etc.
The waste refuses we mainly deal with come from both chemical-metallurgical processes and surface treatment of metals, e.g.:
- sludge and galvanic solutions
- pickling solutions
- sludge from waste water treatment plant
- wire drawing sludge
- lapping sludge
- grinding sludge
- chassis and hammering from galvanised treatments
- lead-acid batteries
- NiMH batteries
- Ni-Cd batteries
- Lithium rechargeable batteries
- boiler ash / boiler slag with Vanadium (boiler ash, boiler slag)
- filter cake with Vanadium
- sludge from tanks cleaning with Vanadium
- non-ferrous wreckage
- metallic shavings
- foundry waste
- dust containing metals
- salts containing metals
- electronic boards and components containing precious metals
The recovery procedure involves hydrometallurgy, electrolysis and pyrometallurgy steps, according to the metals to be recovered and the waste to be treated.
ORIM is able both to draw products from the contained metals and to get concentrations/intermediate products to send to its selected partners.
The aim is offering a full-service to solve our Clients' problems and give always new and state-of- the-art recovery solutions.